A global program of HIGH PERFORMANCE preparation, combined with an adequate academic education.
Aims and Objectives
We prepare young players from all over the world with aspirations to become football professionals dramatically improve their individual technique and tactics, understand and assimilate effectively the European collective tactics, know how to play with intelligence and concentration, acquire the necessary rhythm and intensity of the high European level game and get used to train and compete in Europe, where the most prestigious FIFA leagues are played.
These future footballers also prepare themselves thoroughly for their lives after football, each completing their personal academic curriculum, whether in Secondary School, University, Vocational Training, University Football Programmes or any other type of training appropriate to their strategic plan for the future.
After this preparation, those who successfully pass the course and have the right age, begin their professional career in 1st or 2nd Division of European and World countries with competitions of 1st and 2nd level. At this point, they are already well prepared, are in the showcase of the football market and are acquiring enough experience to, over time, be able to make the leap to the European elite.
- This programme covers the last stage of exclusive training as those who successfully complete it are incorporated into professional football.
- For childrens born in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
- 1 ACADEMIC YEAR (11 months) February 1 to January 31
- Holidays: 15-31 January (Christmas) 15-30 June (Summer)
- A system of academic studies adapted to each student.
- 7 days a week: more than 25 hours of training per week and technical training in football; between 15 and 25 hours of academic training per week..
- Incorporation to our official teams, disputing the matches of the official competition of the Spanish league.
- Location and residence: students train and live together in individual apartments.
- Plan of supervised activities to get to know the culture: history, towns and cities of Spain.
- A weekly friendly match with teams from the Royal Spanish Federation.
- VIDEO SUMMARY
- DEVELOPMENT OF THE OBJECTIVES OF EACH STUDENT
- INITIAL TETS
- Individual Technique
- INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE TECHNIQUE
- COMPETITION PARTS
- PREPARATION AND PHYSICAL CONDITION
- MEDICAL REVIEWS
- INJURY PREVENTION
- MENTAL WORK
- CONTACT WITH THE WORLD OF PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL
- VALUES THROUGH FOOTBALL
Two or three training sessions a day. The collective training sessions are dedicated to seeking improvement in the following aspects:
- Defensive and offensive tactical principles
- Scope and depth
- Superiority and numerical inferiority
In the individualized group training with ACATEC technicians, the following aspects are worked on:
- Individual technique (control, passing, shooting, dribbling, head play, driving, defensive and offensive techniques and individual tactics).
- Mental Training
- Knowledge of professional football
On weekends, official matches are played with our teams. Often you also attend the Professional League to start experiencing the atmosphere of the big first division matches of the Spanish league.
Throughout the year they take part in various high level internationals that will help them to verify the result of their preparation.
All matches are filmed and analysed so that each player can check his mistakes and successes and set new personal goals with his coach.
Possible outings in Spain and abroad for those students who reach the appropriate level, to carry out tests in professional and semi-professional teams.
Academic studies “University of football ACATEC”.
TRAINING OFFER: “MENS SANA IN CORPORE SANO”.
A player’s life is very short, there are very few professionals who continue their activity after the age of 30, and there are many who see their career dramatically truncated by an injury. So what do they do? It is very important that the players have a profitable and interesting professional outlet for them, that is not only to be able to become a coach of some team.
In ACATEC academic studies are not only highly recommended, but are mandatory and have various study options depending on the age, country of origin and ability of the student.
Any study is good if it serves to complete the training of the player and turn him into a complete and prepared person for the future.
ACATEC has an agreement with a school close to SEDE. The students benefit from a flexible schedule that allows them to attend all the training sessions, as well as a close relationship between the teachers of the School and ACATEC tutors, who jointly watch over the correct academic development of each student. For both Spanish and international students and can join at any time of the year.
DISTANCE EDUCATIONAL FORMATION BY TEACHERS IN THE U.S.
We have reached a special agreement for elite athletes, which can access selected students under the supervision, control and planning support of ACADEMIA. Studies are conducted in English, at a distance, with teachers in the U.S.
ACATEC supports and facilitates the integration of our students in Universities of Alicante, or at a distance, according to the choice of each one. It should be borne in mind that the studies chosen must be able to be combined with training. ACATEC offers help and guidance for the choice of Centre and University Career.
Medical services ACATEC
Dentistry Physiotherapy and Recovery Room Specialized physiotherapists Personal Recoverer Physical trainer Gym Specific Work Guide Sports Psychologist Nutritionist Sports traumatology at Clínica Vistahermosa
Professional program rates
11 months: 17.000$ US Dollars, 4 payments, with dates:
- Before 20 December 2018
- Before 20 February 2019
- Before 20 May 2019
- Before 20 June 2019
The official academic year begins on February 1 and ends on December 31.
What does the program include?
- High Performance Soccer Program with teachers, coaches, technical equipment and facilities.
- ACATEC accommodation in Alicante.
- Health insurance, (private of illness and accidents with ALLIANZA INSURANCE).
- Tutor of academic studies, residence and sports training.
- Urban public transport through Alicante.
- Transports: airport-residence, residence-airport, when it comes to official departures or arrivals.
- Training, walking and competition clothing.
What is NOT included in the program?
- All that is not indicated in the section “includes” and especially
- Procedures and documentation for the Study Visa (600$ US Dollars).
- Flights from country of origin to Barcelona and vice versa.
- Travel and stays in Spanish or foreign cities to play tournaments and championships or to test with teams.
- Study material, especially the Personal Computer, laptop that is essential.